Used mainly as an entrance into commercial premises, flats, apartments, installed in the outer elevation.Features:
• Entrance doors are durable and resistant PVC constructions designed to sustain various weather conditions. It ensures perfect stability of a door during its life-time.
• PVC entrance doors are strengthened with steel section reinforcement which are large in cross-section, to make the profiles keep their shape.
• PVC entrance doors are offered in a wide array of colours
• PVC entrance doors can be made in many options: opened outward, inward, single and double door or with more sections; with traditional or modern patterns; with full glass, partial glazing or without glass, the filling can be plain, carved (with vertical, horizontal or diagonal notches)
• PVC entrance doors have strengthened corners by using the so called welded cores.
• Various kinds of glass can be used in entrance doors, among basic glass-units there are: safety-glass, coloured glass, ornament, reflective glass and others.
• Standard: low aluminium threshold, double handles, locking gear with multi- point locking (including the cylinder lock), three surface hinges.
• Options: automatic door seal, brushes, tube-handles, additional lock, overhead door-closer, electric strike, spy-hole, numeric keyboard and others.
• Entrance doors in PVC may be included into sets with adjacent windows in the same system.
• Entrance doors in PVC are equipped in double sealing, which reduces loss of heat and prevents draughts.
• Construction of a threshold in an entrance door ensures perfect tightness even by heavy winds.
• Entrance doors can be made in most systems.