Fixed windows (facades)
The simpliest type of a window. Used in building industry, mainly in commercial buidings, industrial buildings and offices and sometimes in residential housing (as the so called “panoramic windows” or fixed glass surfaces)
Shapes: rectangular, round, trapezium, bow, triangle
As the standard, 2-panes in glass-units are used, and as an option 3-pane glass-units.
- maximum use of large glass panels
- large glass surfaces may change litte rooms into luxurious living rooms
- high thermal and acoustic insulation
- cannot be opened
- size limitations,
- difficult for clean on the outside
- difficult for ventilation (possibility to use air inlets)
All PVC and aluminium profiles.