It is a light door usually used as an exit to a terrace, made on standard window frame and so called intermediate sash 105 or 115mm, in which a door handle and a locking gear with a lock can be installed.
• Terrace doors can be made in the entrance door profiles
• Terrace doors differ from a balcony door most of all with the height of a door wing
• Terrace door can be equipped in aluminium doorstep 20mm high, and thus gaining more functionality
• Terrace doors can open inward or outward
• Terrace doors can be with one wing or two wings with moving post
• As a standard: handles on inside and outside, multi-point locking gear (including one lock), 3 visible hinges
• Options: aluminium treshhold, additional door seal on the bottom, brushes, handrails, additional barrel lock, hidden hinges
• Multi-point locking gears and stronger profiles enhance the level of security
Available in most of window profiles.